My family and I are delighted at winning the Reef Runner 14, and the boat will be put to great use in Oyster Bay Harbor, NY. As a breast cancer survivor and an avid boater and sailor, my wife Lisabeth is thrilled and grateful to have the boat. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in July of 2015 and underwent surgery and treatment at Memorial Sloan Kettering. Thankfully, today she is healthy and continues to enjoy boating and sailing. We are so pleased to support the Susan G. Komen foundation which provides great funding and support to breast cancer patients. Lisabeth plans on giving free tours of Oyster Bay harbor to cancer patients as a way to give back and provide some joy and happiness to those fighting their battle. We cannot wait to have the “Pink Lady” shipped up to Oyster Bay!
Thank you again,
FIGHT BREAST CANCER
2018 Battle Breast Cancer Boat Giveaway
Rules posted on behalf of Reef Runner Boats Charitable Causes, INC.
Reef Runner Boats Charitable Causes, Inc. shall raise money to present the Susan G. Komen, Foundation money to further their mission in the fight against Breast Cancer by Raffling a Customized 14’ Reef Runner Skiff on Monday February 19th, at 2;00PM at the Miami International Boat show, Booth C-50 to a Randomly Selected Donor.
1. Winner need not be present
2. All entries must be logged no later than 12:00Pm Monday February 19th
3. Any declined check or rejected credit card payments render ticket ineligible for giveaway
4. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes that are applicable on a prize value of $18,500
5. Winner is responsible for transportation and applicable registration/transfer fees
6. Officers, directors, and employees of Reef Runner Boats Charitable Causes, INC are ineligible to win prize.
7. Winner randomly selected by online hosting program Rally up
8. Reef Runner Boats Charitable Causes, INC shall not be compensated for management services of the campaign nor will administration fees be charged
9. Reef Runner Boats Charitable Causes INC will recover initial acquisition cost of the prize valued at approximately $12,500. All other proceeds will be donated to Susan G. Komen Foundation
10. Estimated retail price value of the boat is $18,500.00
11. Tickets will be individually numbered and can be obtained for a donation of $25.00 for one, or can be obtained by donating $100.00 for quantity of 5 tickets.
12. The Online Host for the campaign is Rallyup.com
13. Rallyup.com reserves the right to charge donors $1.00 per transaction as a hosting fee for the campaign
14. Donations can be made on line at or in person by contacting Donna Milo at 954-914-2822 or can be made during boat show hours at the Miami International Boat Show, Booth C-50, Feb.15th through Feb. 19th 2018 till 12 Noon.