We would like to thank everyone who donated to the Battle Breast Cancer Boat Giveaway this year for helping make it our most successful event yet. Also, we would like to thank all of our sponsors for the help and support they extended. Finally a big Congratulations to the winner Omar Fakhri, we know he will love adding this boat to his fleet.
Reef Runner Boats
2020 Battle Breast Cancer Boat Giveaway
Rules posted on behalf of Reef Runner Boats Charitable Causes, INC.
Reef Runner Boats Charitable Causes, Inc. shall raise money to present the Susan G. Komen, Foundation money to further their mission in the fight against Breast Cancer by presenting a Customized 23’ Reef Runner 230 Open Boat on Monday February 17th, at 1:00PM at the Miami International Boat show, Booth C-50 to a Randomly Selected Donor.
1. Winner need not be present
2. All entries must be logged no later than 12:00pm Monday February 17th
3. Any declined check or rejected credit card payments render ticket ineligible for giveaway
4. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes that are applicable on a prize value of $65,000
5. Winner is responsible for transportation and applicable registration/transfer fees
6. Officers, directors, and employees of Reef Runner Boats Charitable Causes, INC are ineligible to win prize.
7. Winner randomly selected by third party online hosting program Rally up
8. Reef Runner Boats Charitable Causes, INC shall not be compensated for management services of the campaign nor will administration fees be charged
9. Reef Runner Boats Charitable Causes INC will recover initial acquisition cost of the prize valued at approximately $35,000. All other proceeds will be donated to Susan G. Komen Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale Foundation
10. Estimated retail price value of the boat is $85,000.00
11. Tickets will be individually numbered and can be obtained for a donation of $25.00 for one, or can be obtained by donating $100.00 for quantity of 5 tickets.
12. The Online Host for the campaign is Rallyup.com
13. Rallyup.com reserves the right to charge donors $1.00 per transaction as a hosting fee for the campaign
14. Donations can be made online or in person by contacting Donna Milo at 954-914-2822 or can be made during boat show hours at the Miami International Boat Show, Booth C-50, Feb.13th through Feb. 17th 2020 until 12 Noon.